One Day SCORE Course
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for at least 24 Mainpro+ Credits.
- Practicing Physician: $1195 + HST
- Resident Physician: $995+HST
- Non MD allied health (RN/RPN/PA): $295 + HST
All previous full price course participants receive a 10% discount off of subsequent full day course registration.
Sunday September 22, 2019-CGMH-1MD spot remaining
For this course, a special accommodation rate has been arranged by the Rural Ontario Medical Program starting at $80/night. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Custom Local SCORE Courses
Custom courses can be designed for your department or hospital. For more information please send contact us via the contact form on the home page.
If your hospital has arranged a custom course :
This Full day offering combines SCORE modules, Rapid Cycle Deliberate Practice and High Fidelity peri-arrest simulations with an ACLS recertification course. The SCORE component is eligible for 12 Mainpro+ credits in addition to the 8 credits offered for the ACLS recertification for a total of 20 Mainpro+ credits.
A current BLS provider card is a requirement for all ACLS certification courses. A 1-2 hour BLS Provider course will be offered for those who requiring certification during the evening prior to most SOCRE+ACLS courses in Collingwood. Please click here for information on ALCS pre-requisites and course requirements
- Practicing Physician $725 + HST
- Resident Physician $425 + HST
- Non-MD Allied Health (RN/RPN/PA) $375+HST
CGMH Medical Staff In Situ Simulation
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for 6 Mainpro+ Credits.
Simulation and Coaching session $150+HST
CGMH Care of the Acute Newborn Team Education session
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for 12 Mainpro+ Credits.
Simulation, coaching and workshops $200+HST
- Cancellations made at least 30 days in advance will receive a refund less a 25% administrative fee.
- Cancellations made between 29 and 15 days in advance will receive a refund less a 50% administrative fee
- Cancellations made 14 days in advance or less are not eligible for refund.